Sayan MohntA 's blog...welcome to my world

Me,Myself,My life and My View on Philosophy,IT,Mathematics, War,Google,Microsoft,Java, Society and Business and many more. A complete world of my own...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Confession And Gratitude Toward My Friends At Pune

I am preparing myself mentally (and ofcourse physically) for the occassion of my departure from Pune.I like this city very much..no doubt about it.I came in touchwith some very good friends.The soul purpose of this article to remmember themand every bit moment i spent with them(and ofcourse tickle them a bit too).

PART I

About Anurag:
Well,the very first thing i can think about him is "he is my buddy".He has lots of positive and negative side as any other human being.First thing i can point out about him is -he is throughly socially outcast.But i know him very much..i can understand him very much...thats whyi forgave him...forgiving him and 'll be forgiving him(except one thing) innear future.Among lots of his positive thing i admire his solid metal nerve.i saw him in his worst day in his life-i was surprised as well as stunned.I think reason behind this is his Dad's posting(s),They moved all over Indiaand ready to settle down any place within a very short notice.......One more thing u(whoever is reading this testimonial) can cent percent sureabout his TIME COMMITMENT...never ever been in time....If child is in mom's lap and beast is in woods better suited then he isbetter suited in his office... i mentioned earlier that i'll not excuse him one case..ok fine i'll expressit though i thought i shouldnt express it.He has an ELEPHANT.I dont like thatELEPHANT.I hope he'll get rid of that ELEPHANT very soon.so i am Passionately wating to see ur diasaster(Buddy!i think u are the only one who can understand the exact meaning of this word).
Hey Buddy MILF.MILF..MILF...


About Aniket:
Fine,first think i can tell about him is "he is a pure gentleman".He is very good friend of mine...ambitious and straight forward(frankly speaking i adore this virtue of his character).He is one of the Brand freak i ever came to know.And i m giving you(whoever is reading this testimonial) a tips-if u wanna meet with him in any odd time,justtell him that u are waiting for him in the nearest Cafe COffee Day.I am damn surethat he'll be there..If till then that doesnt work then go for direct hit...offer him to come in anyspot for playing POOOOOL.I hop that 'll certainly work.
Ok fine, 1 thing i hate about him is his attitude towards Microsoft because i simplyhate Microsoft.
I wish his dream in working with Microsoft will become true oneday...(Hey dont worry you are always welcome in my company which will become bigger thanMicrosoft one day)
Hey DADA! coming to BLISS????????


About Rutwick:
First thing i'll tell about him is-"A man without Contact".Second thing(actually it should be the first) about him is-ROOOOOCKKKKK.Do u understand anything?I think if u know him then you should understand.Ok,fine i am telling you-it's all about Rock Music.Check out his email Address.everything is there about music n music and ofcourse hard core rock.Frankly speaking sometimes i m irritated by that but then i realized.....heyit's him....our very loving RJ...so i have to compromise with my little(fucking) uneasyness.And i think he is very much creative when he is with us(ofcourse alongwith Mali).I swear, i am ready to go anywhere if i come to know that he is somewhere with Mali.Anyway i wish all of ur dreams about music will come true one day....
Hey Dada!! i am missing ur voice for PAN PARAG.................(lol)


About Rahul:
Dadaaaaaaaaaaa .... ... .. .
Very good friend of mine.he is a hard core Gamer(thats the thing i hate most).One thing adore of his character is his patience(if u know him then u should understand what exactly am talking about).Anyway he believes in "Share and Care " philosophy...but i never seen him to implement it.....Oh one thing i skipped(obviously...unconciously ) about him-his magnet personality.I hate about his over minded(rated!!) formality.Oh yea....if u have any problem regarding on internet....i mean u r not geeting this stuff,u r not able to download this thing more than once then just ask him...i think u'll not get frustrate.
Oh i hate one more thing about him---his cell phone....i swear,if think about himthrice then twice i think about his cell phone....u'll not get him when u wish to talk to him...never...i am giving you guarantee..
hey Dada, i'll like your hair style man!!!it's koool.
surely i'll be missing ur laughing style tooooo.
Daaaaaddaaaaaa..... .... ... .. .

To be continued........................



Sangshay K. Mohanta
24.08.07
Salunke Vihar,Pune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home